Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring-Time Thoughts and Therapy

Well guys, we are officially immersed in the Spring season! I'm sure lots of you are waist-deep in theme-based therapy involving bugs, flowers, etc. All I can think about right now though is that it is the end of the month!

No reaction? I know my fellow home-health speechies know what I'm talking about. Two more days and the therapy world will reset essentially and I'll have a full 31 more days to get in all 9 of my kiddo's monthly visits. This time of the month can feel like a race to the finish line, and let me tell you, I am running...but it's taking me multiple Frito Pies and blended Dr. Pepper blended floats to get there.

Anywho, I've got a couple new therapy things ready for you all, in case you're looking for something to spice up your sessions. I recently made these Spring-time picture scenes that are primarily made to target "who" and "where" questions but are equally capable of targeting prepositions and sentence structure. This download is only a buck and comes with 4 picture scenes and two sentence structure prompts with visuals for each prepositional concept.

This is such a flexible therapy tool for the month of May and I'm planning on using it for all my preschool-aged kiddos!




Also, here's a non-themed freebie for you guys, perfect for group-based and/or elementary articulation students. Fill in or let them fill in their target words on these Articulation Tic-Tac-Toe boards and them let them go at it in pairs! Perfect for working on peer or self-monitoring, too.



Happy End-Of-The-Month! Please let me know if you enjoyed any of these downloads or what you're loving for therapy right now in the comments so I can steal your ideas. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment