Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ladybug Artic

Hi, guys! This is just going to be a quick post while I sip my green tea and listen to Ava (my cat) cry in the kitchen because I won't let her eat leftover pizza. It's a hard life.

This week (lol "week", it's Wednesday already) I'm going to start a ladybug theme. I only have three kiddos this morning so I wanted to find a quick printable for this and found it.



I'm planning on using this for artic today two ways:

1) Having the kids glue on spots for productions; and

2) Placing pennies on top of their spots afterwards for a fun "cover-up" game.

Yes folks, gettin real fancy with the therapy activities today. Sometimes simple is best!

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday. 

"Sometimes you just have to put on lipgloss and pretend to be psyched." - Mindy Kaling

No comments:

Post a Comment