Thursday, June 5, 2014

Rise & Grind {+ summer multipurpose "Go-Fish" freebie}





Hello, hello. Wakey wakey! It's Thursday and we only have one more day left this week; almost there!

I literally have 15 minutes to type this before I have to start getting ready to be out the door for sessions so here was yesterday in a nutshell.

I did 7 sessions and spent the morning starting to organize my ish at home. Which consists of about a bazillion worksheets and resource materials that are finally starting to have a place in their own labeled file folders, making life way easier for me.

Protocols and artic materials.


Soon enough, as it always happens, I ran out of time and jolted for the door, where I had some new stickers, a PLS-5 Spanish and my favorite chocolate chip, bunny-shaped graham crackers by Annie's Organics waiting for me. I literally shove these in my mouth as I'm driving around town. 


Today I have 6 kiddos and a lot of different goals to target; that's why I made these new multi-purpose Summer "Go Fish" cards. You can target color recognition, bilabial/alveolar/velar letter and sound recognition (or letter recognition), "do" questions, social interaction skills, blah blah blah. And I made 'em free in my TpT if you'd like to give 'em a try! Let me know how they work out for you. Click the pic below to find them in my store. 


That's all I got for ya today! Stay cool out there. 

- LD

No comments:

Post a Comment