Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome, ya'll!

My name is Lindsay and I'm a Texas-based, bilingual speech-language pathologist working in home-health.  My primary area of interest is diagnosis and treatment of preschool articulation, phonological and language disorders. I aspire to be the Ms. Frizzle of speech therapy.



For those of you interested in all things "peds", I hope you find some of my articles and materials useful! You will find that as preschool is the majority of my caseload, the majority of this blog will be focused on Early Intervention through age 5, although many materials may be adapted for older patients. 

Many of my posts here will also be personal and related to my everyday experiences as an SLP, such as that moment when your bubbles open up inside of your bag and spill everywhere. Which we all love. Or when a child tells you at Christmas that a reindeer and and a bird are the same because "they both fly". :) We all have stories, and laughing and enjoying my job is what keeps this fun! I hope this blog is both informational and relevant to your own experiences.

Let's get talking!

- Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment